MODEL NO.: BY-5910
Instructions for use
Important: Please read before use and retain for future reference
SPECIFICATION: 220-240V~ 50-60Hz 1800W CLASS Ⅱ
DANGER-To reduce the risk of electrocution:
- Always unplug this appliance immediately after use.
- Do not use while bathing.
- Do not place or store this appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub of sink.
- Do not place or drop into water or other liquid.
- DO NOT USE THIS APPLIANCE NEAR BATH TUBS, SHOWERS, BASINS OR OTHER VESSELS CONTAINING WATER.
◎ This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
◎ Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
◎ when the hairdryer is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the hairdryer is switched off.
◎For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom. Ask your installer for advice.
◎ If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
B. Air Inlet Cover
C. Switch（0-C-1-2 Settings）
D. Hanging loop
HOW TO USE YOUR HAIR DRYER
- Adjust the desired blowing strength:
Position 0: OFF
Position C: Cool air function
Position 1: Half power, medium temperature for gentle drying and styling
Position 2: Full power, high temperature for quick drying
- Use the high setting for drying hair, and use low setting for styling.
- Should the hair dryer stop working for any reason, turn it off at once and let it cool down.
- Always ensure the switch is set to OFF position before plugging the unit in the power outlet.
Correct Disposal of this product
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environmental safe recycling.