Product Accessories Schematic Diagram
Use Instructions and Precautions
Please read the “safety precautions” carefully prior to use the product, so as to master correct use and avoid loss or danger due to improper use.
Please read the text of user manual after understanding the contents of this part, and keep it properly after reading, allowing all users of this product to refer to it at any time.
- Please ensure effective grounding of the socket prior to use. Meanwhile, please confirm that the input power supply is 220V ~ 50Hz.
- In case of any problems during use, please unplug the power plug from socket first; it is not allowed to pull or insert the plug with wet hands to avoid electric shock.
- Do not pull, press or let it hang along point-end objects or sharp edges. Meanwhile, keep it away from heat and wet sources.
- Do not insert foreign objects (e.g. metal) into the heat dissipation hole or gap, otherwise it may cause damage or electric shock hazard.
- Do not place this product on the surface of or close to heat source, e.g. oven, etc.
- Do not use this product on an unstable or inclined table to avoid injury or fire caused by dumping of product.
- Do not use on or close to non-heat-resistant surface of carpets and plastic stools. Do not place objects that will be damaged by steam above this product.
- Do not put the inner pot directly on the fire to cook food.
- This product is not suitable for children, mentally ill people or inexperienced people to use or play with.
- In case of dry burning, please add water to the machine body or disconnect power supply. Do not touch the heating body to prevent scalding.
- During operation of product, there will be a large amount of steam ejected from the steam port, which is easy to cause scald. Please take care.
- When the pure cooking ingredients are completed, there is still a lot of steam left in the body. Do not open the upper cover immediately, disconnect power supply and wait for a few minutes before opening it again to avoid steam scald.
- When cleaning, do not allow the liquid to flow into the product, and do not put the power cord, plug, whole machine, etc. into the liquid to avoid danger.
Operation Methods and Special Functions
- Functional Features
- Fine cooking, quick cooking, congee cooking, soup, stewing, (there is no automatic heat preservation function after completion of yogurt, cake and stewing function), heat preservation, reservation time, select / cancel and opening function.
- Support up to 24-hour reservation function.
- Equipped with functions of up and down anti-dry burning and overheating protection.
- Fault display: E1 for bottom sensor open circuit, E2 for bottom sensor short circuit, E3 for bottom sensor over-temperature of 150 degrees, alarm after 30s, E4 for top sensor open circuit, E5 for top sensor short circuit, E6 for top sensor over-temperature of 120 degrees, alarm after 2s.
- Operation and Control
“Reservation Time” key:
- Under standby mode, press [Reservation] button to enter reservation setting. The nixie tube displays the default time “00:30” and flashes. Press the button again to set reservation time, with the maximum reservation time available to be set to 24 hours. After completion of reservation time setting, press the [Select/Cancel] button within 5S, select the function, press the [On] button within 5S to enter the reservation working state (if not pressing the start key within 5S, it will also enter the reservation work state automatically). If not pressing the [Select / Cancel] key within 5S and selecting the function after reservation, the reservation function will be automatically cancelled after 5s and return to standby state.
- Under standby mode, press the [Select/Cancel] button to enter the function selection. Select the function, press the [Reservation] button within 5S to enter reservation setting. The nixie tube displays the default time “00:30” and flashes. Press the button again to set the reservation time, with the maximum reservation time available to be set to 24 hours. After completion of reservation time setting, press the [On] button within 5S to enter the reservation working state. If not pressing the [Reservation] key within 5S after selecting the function to adjust the reservation time, it will enter the functional working state selected automatically.
“Select /Cancel” key:
- Under standby mode, press the [Select/Cancel] key to enter the function selection. The functions of fine cooking, quick cooking, congee cooking, soup, stewing, yogurt, cake, cooking and heat preservation are available for selection. After selecting the function, the corresponding function indicator flashes, and the nixie tube (except fine cooking, quick cooking and cake) displays the default working time. In case of no other operations, press [On] key to enter the working state, the function indicator turns steady on, and the other function indicators go off; in case of no other operation within 5S after selecting the function, it will automatically enter the working state.
- Under the working state, press the [Select/Cancel] key to exit the working state; press again to enter the selection function.
- Depending on different cooking requirements, prepare food ingredients and related preparation work.
Take soup as an example (as shown in figure below)
- After connecting the power, the product enters standby state, the nixie tube displays "----", and all the function indicators light on.
- Press the “Reservation” key, the product enters the reservation setting state, the nixie tube displays the default reservation time of 0.5 hour. Then press the “Reservation” key within 5S to select the reservation time.
- Press the “Select /Cancel” key within 5S to select the reservation menu function. In case of no function selected within 5S or press the start function directly, it will exit reservation and return to standby mode.
- After entering the working state, pressing the “Reservation /On” key will be invalid.
- After entering the working state, press the “Select /Cancel” key to exit the reservation working state and return to the standby state.
- The maximum set time available for reservation is 24 hours.
- Do not set long reservation time for perishable ingredients or during hot weather to avoid deterioration of ingredients.
- The reservation can be set after selecting the function.
- Product working time = reservation time + function program working time.
For example, Soup will take 2.5 hours to cook. To drink the stewed soup after 7 hours, the user needs to set the reservation time to 4.5 hours and the “Soup” program to 2.5 hours.
Under standby "----" mode, press the "Select/Cancel" key to select the corresponding functions successively: fine cooking, quick cooking, congee cooking, soup, stewing, yogurt, cake, cooking and heat preservation. After selecting the function, the corresponding indicator flashes, and the nixie tube displays the default working time (except for functions of fine cooking, quick cooking and cake). In case of no other operations, it will automatically enter the working state after 5S, or press the “On” key to enter the working state directly.
- “Fine cooking” auto
- “Quick cooking” auto
- The default working time for “Congee cooking” is 1.5 hours
- The default working time for “Soup” is 2.5 hours
- The default working time for “Stewing” is 2 hours
- The default working time for “Yogurt” is 8 hours
- “Cake” auto
- The default working time for “Cooking” is 1 hour
- The default working time for “Heat Preservation” is 12 hours
Up to 8 cups of rice
The rice-water ratio of “Congee cooking” function is 1:8 (add to 4/5 water level for 1 cup of rice and 2/5 water level for 0.5 cup of rice), up to 1 cup of rice to cook
State after completion of operation work
- After work completion, the product automatically enters heat preservation function. At this time, the heat preservation function indicator stays on, and the nixie tube displays the timing.
- Press the “Cancel” key, the nixie tube displays “----”, and all function indicators light on.
- During the operation of product, if the water is too little or dry, the product will enter dry burning protection state, all function indicators light on, and the nixie tube displays the fault code.
- Prior to cleaning and maintenance, make sure to unplug the power plug and clean it after the machine body cools down.
- Add a small amount of clean water and detergent into pot, wipe the inner surface of the pot with a soft cloth or sponge, wipe it clean and pour out the washing water, and then clean the inner surface of the pot with clean water, pour out the water in the pot, wipe it with a dry cloth, and do not directly clean the outer surface of the product with water.
- Do not wipe with gasoline, detergent, hard brush or stainless steel ball, to avoid damage to the surface.
- Do not wash the whole machine in water. The outer surface of the product can be wiped with a wring wet towel. Do not wash it with water to avoid failure due to electric leakage.
- Please take care when handling the inner pot.
- In case of no use of the product for a long time, please clean and put it in the packaging box, put it in a ventilated and dry place, to avoid moisture.