Instruction of Simplus Intelligent Thermostatic Electric Kettle
Ⅰ. Model Specification
Rated input power
220 v ~ 240 v
Ⅱ. Components and installation drawings
- Tap water boiling mode
In standby mode, press the heat preservation key for boiling water, and the boiling lamp blinks for 3s, and then it is steady on. The buzzer beeps, and the boiling water enters Mode. After the water turns on, the buzzer beeps twice, the boiling lamp flashes and enters standby mode.
- pure water boiling water mode
In standby mode, long press the heat preservation button, the water boiling mode lamp is steady on, and the boiling lamp blinks for 3s. The buzzer beeps, and the kettle enters the boiling mode. After the water turns on, the buzzer beeps twice, the boiling lamp shines, and enters the waiting room machine model.
3.Boiling constant temperature mode
- In standby mode, press the boiling water button continuously, and the temperature lamp flashes in order to enter the boiling constant temperature mode.
- Short press the FUNCTION key, can choose different temperatures (Boil: 100℃, FLUO RIDE: 15S, TEA:80℃, HONEY: 40℃). Water temperature regulationThe sequence is the cycle from low temperature to high temperature. After selection, the temperature lamp blinks for 3s for confirmation. Buzzer "beep", the selected temperature
- After the water is boiled, the buzzer "beep" twice, the selected temperature light is steady on, when the water temperature is lower than the selected temperature, it will reheat to selected temperature.
- Tap water boiling constant temperature mode, after the selected temperature, water temperature is lower than the selected temperature, water will boil down to the selected temperature.And keep the water temperature in the kettle constant at the selected temperature. The selected temperature is boiling, the water will not be kept warm after boiling.
- It is forbidden to add tap water in boiling constant temperature mode due to the memory function of power outage.
- pure water constant temperature mode
- In standby mode, long press the heat preservation button, the buzzer "beep", the water purification mode lamp is steady on, and the boiling lamp flashes at the same timeOn, enter the clean water boiling mode.
- Short press the heat preservation key, can choose different temperatures (45℃, 65℃, 75℃, 90℃, boiling). The sequenceof water temperature regulation is the cycle from low temperature to high temperature. After selection, the corresponding temperature lamp blinks for 3s for confirmation. The buzzer beeps, soSelect the temperature lamp is steady on, enter the boiling water.
- When the water is heated to the selected temperature, the buzzer "beep" twice, the selected temperature light is steady on, when the water temperature is lower than the selected temperature, reheat to the selected temperature.
- In boiling water mode, the water temperature is lower than the selected temperature, and the water is heated to the selected temperature.Water temperature is constant at the selected temperature. The selected temperature is boiling, the water will not be kept warm after boiling.
- Cancel water boiling mode: In water boiling mode, long press the heat preservation button to return to standby mode.
- Standby mode
In boiling constant temperature mode, press the heat preservation key, the buzzer "beep", the boiling lamp shines, and the machine is in standby mode. In water boiling mode, long press the heat preservation button, the buzzer beeps, the boiling lamp shines, and the machine is in standby mode.
- temperature regulation
Temperature order: 45℃, 65℃, 75℃, 90℃. Water temperature adjustment sequence is low temperature to high temperature cycle, after selection, the temperature indicator blinks for 3 seconds.
- Indicator description
Standby: boiling lamp flashes; Boiling water: boiling lamp steady on; Heat preservation: constant at different temperatures; Clean water boil water: Clean water boil water;
The water lamp is steady on; Water boiling and heat preservation: water boiling lamp is steady on + different heat preservation temperature lamp is steady on.
- Power off memory
In the heat preservation state, after picking up the kettle and pouring water within 60 seconds, it will automatically enter the heat preservation state before the power failure. Such as if you do not need heat preservation, please press the heat preservation button and return to standby mode.
Ⅳ. Maintenance And Cleaning
- Please unplug the power plug before cleaning and maintenance.
- If the product is not used for a long time, please keep it clean and put it into the packing box, and put it in a ventilated and dry place for safekeeping.
- The product can be cleaned with wet cloth, do not immerse in water or wash in dishes or dishes.
- Can not be cleaned with corrosive cleaning agent, do not use the day that water, gasoline, detergent, hard brush, steel ball, etc
- Regular descaling:
Scale is mainly calcareous deposits formed naturally when water is heated. Under normal use, scale removal is usually 2-5 times a year. When there is obvious scale buildup, or it takes much longer than usual to boil the water, it will automatically cut off the power quickly which indicates that scale removal is required.
- Mix vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:2 into the kettle to the highest water level, and then turn on the power switch to make the kettle worker. Then turn off the power switch after boiling.
- Let the mixture keep in the kettle for 24 hours, then pour off the mixture and fill it with fresh water to the highest water level in the kettle. Then reheat until the water boils.
- Pouring out the boiling water will wash away the scale and vinegar. Finally, clean the inside of the kettle with water.
Ⅴ. Important Notice
- The shell of this product is reliable, and the power cord adopts three-level safety plug (the "" mark at the plug is the grounding symbol). The plug must be inserted into the three-level safety socket with ground wire.Users are not allowed to alter the plug without permission.
- Before use, be sure to check whether the line conforms to the voltage and power identification of each parameter in the nameplate to prevent line overload.
- Please do not put the product on a high temperature table or near an open fire.
- Do not approach the water outlet when working with this product. Do not move or tilt the kettle to avoid scalding.
- This product is forbidden for children to operate, to avoid the occurrence of safety risks.
- When using for the first time, it is recommended to boil the water after 10 minutes or so to pour away.
- Do not use gasoline and other organic solvents to wipe the body or wash the body with water, wet cloth or alcohol gently wipe the bodyOn the surface. If have besmirch, can use dishcloth dips in dilute wash clean essence to brush gently.
- Please clean and descaling regularly to avoid breeding bacteria
- Do not immerse in water when cleaning the machine; Do not remove the accessories during cleaning.
- In addition to the normal procedures of cleaning and descaling, any other problems please contact the company's after-sales service or to the designated
- The manufacturer only under the household environment of product quality problems for after-sales warranty service, improper use, wrongUse, improper operation and unauthorized repair, disassembly of the product in accordance with the instructions caused by the damage is not guaranteed