Instruction of Dry Iron
Ⅰ. Model Specification
Ⅱ. Components and installation drawings
- Remove the protection film from the steam plate before first use.
- You can use your steam iron with the usual tap -water. Should the water be harder than 17℃ dH, distilled or demineralized water has to be used to increase the steam iron’s life span.
- Fill in water tank (for steam ironing)
Unplug the appliance and screw the temperature control (7) to position “0” (minimal).
Fill so much water into the tank until the water-level is visible with a horizontal by hold tank in the middle of the transparent window.
Now connect the steam iron with a correctly installed power point.
- Temperature control
Put the steam iron upright and select the desired temperature with the temperature control (7).
By doing so pay attention to the care symbols on the textiles:
- Chemical fibres /synthetic
- Nature fibres/silk/wool
- Nature fibres/cotton/linen
Assort your steam laundry to texture and corresponding steam temperature, iron the sensitive materials with the low steam temperature first as steam iron gets essentially faster hot than gets cold.
The pilot light (9) indicates that the steam iron gets hot. After the pilot light is off , the selected temperature has been reached and you can start ironing.
Dry / Steam
Ⅳ. Correct Disposal of this product
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environmentally safe recycling.
Ⅴ. Important Safeguards
- Connect steam iron with a correctly installed powerpoint (220-240V). Make sure that the voltage of your steam iron is in accordance with the voltage of your power supply.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons(including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not allow children to use it.
- Unplug the appliance even during short-term absence.
- The iron must not be left unattended while it is connected to the supply.
- The plug must be removed from the socket-outlet before the water reservoir is filled with water.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer , its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not use the dry steam iron if the appliance itself cable or the plug are damaged.
- Do not immerse the dry steam iron into water.
- Keep the cable away from the hot steam plate.
- Let the steam iron completely cool down storing.
- Always keep the instruction manual. In case the steam iron is given away to a third person instruction manual must be handed over, too.
- Note: Before first use, test with an old tissue whether the steam plate and water tank are clean. Some parts have been lightly greased, thus smoke can rise during first use. This should stop after some moments.
- The iron must be used and rested on a stable surface;when placing the iron on its stand, ensure that the surface on which the stand is placed is stable;
- The iron is not to be used if it has been dropped, if there are visible signs of damage or if it is leaking.