HANDHELD FABRIC STEAMER User Manual
Ⅰ. Model Specification
Ⅱ. Part name
A.Thing-in-itself B.Steam switch C.Handlebar D.Guiding light
E.Water tank F.Panel G.Cord bushing
- The plug must be removed from the power socket to cut off the handheld steam steamer.
- Handheld steam steamershould use pure water or steam water, do not put water or other liquids into the handheld steam steamer.
- The water in the Handheld steam steamerwater tank shall not exceed the maximum water level.
- Fill the iron tank with water.
- After the heating is completed and the indicator light goes out,Press the steam switch below the handle, and steam will be released from the bottom hole later.Click steam off again to close the steam.
- This product can be ironed horizontally or verticallylike an ordinary iron.
Ⅳ. Cleaning and collection
- Do not start cleaning the steameruntil it has cooled completely.
- Clean the bottom and surface of the steamerwith wet cotton cloth. Do not use rough or hard things to clean the steamer to avoid scratching the panel.
- Handheld steam steameris dirtier, when wet cotton cloth cannot be cleaned, can use wet cotton cloth dip neuter detergent to clean, cannot use strong acid or strong alkali to clean.
- When there are impurities in the steamhole of the hand-held steamer, please use a bamboo stick to remove them.
- Whenholding a steamer for collection, must wait until it is completely cooled.
- After winding the power cord gently around thesteamer, hang it on the wall or put it somewhere, the electric iron must be placed in a place not easily accessible to children.
Ⅴ. Important Notice
- Do not immerse the product in water or any liquid.
- This product is only for indoor use and commercial use is prohibited.
- When the product is connected to the power supply, please make sure the circuit voltage is consistent with the rated voltage of the product，And confirm that the circuit is well grounded.
- Handheld steam steamer must use steaming water, not tap water or other liquids.
- When adding water to the Handheld steam steamer water tank, the water level shall not exceed the maximum water level.
- When Handheld steam steamer is added or poured, the cord plug must be removed from the socket.
- The product must be used and placed on a stable surface.
- Handheld steam steamer with falling or damaged power cords shall not be used, andHandheld steam steamer with leakage in water tanks or products shall not be used again.
- Handheld steam steamer must be taken care of during the operation or operation, and the user must not leave midway.
- Persons or children with disabilities must be under the guardianship of their guardians. Children are children aged 8 years and older and under 14 years of age.
- Do not let the power cord touch the hot surface of the Handheld steam steamer, to wait for the Handheld steam steamer to cool completely before collecting the Handheld steam steamer, when collecting the Handheld steam steamer gently coil the power cord on the Handheld steam steamer.
- Handheld steam steamer should be placed in the collection of children should not be touched, and children should not be allowed to play as toys, children refers to children over 8 years old under 14 years old.
- Do not repair or replace the power cord by yourself. If the power cord is damaged, it shall be sent to the dealer's post-sale service center or a person with professional qualification for repair or replacement。To avoid electric shock caused by incorrect assembly.
- The first use will have a small amount of smoke, which is a normal phenomenon and will not be used again.
- When using Handheld steam steamer, you should not touch the hot surface with your hand, The hot surface includes the soleplate and the "" surface.