SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plugs, or appliance in water or other liquid.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. No user serviceable parts inside. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility or call our tollfree customer service number for information on examination, repair, or adjustment.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
- To preheat the unit about 2 minutes before using.
- This appliance is for household use only.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Do not use the unit near gas or other inflammable materials (such as benzene, paint thinner, sprays, etc.)
- Warning: Do not use this appliance near water.
- This product should not be used in the immediate vicinity of water, such as bathtub, washbowls, swimming pool etc. where the likelihood of immersion or splashing could occur.
- The use of attachments or accessories not recommended or sold by the product distributor may cause personal or property hazards or injuries.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended when switched on.
- Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
- Always attach plug to appliance first, then plug cord in the wall outlet.
- To disconnect, remove plug from wall outlet.
- Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
- The appliance is only to be operated in the closed position.
WARNING: To prevent electric shock, unplug before cleaning.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
- The temperature of accessible surfaces may be high when the appliance is operating.
THIS APPLIANCE IS INTENDED FOR INDOOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
DO NOT OPERATE APPLIANCE IF THIS LINE CORD SHOWS ANY DAMAGE, OR IF APPLIANCE WORKS INTERMITTENTLY OR STOPS WORKING ENTIRELY
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
HOW TO USE
NOTE: FIRST USE WILL BURN OFF THE MANUFACTURER’S PROTECTIVE COATING. THIS MAY CAUSE SLIGHT SMOKING FROM THE UNIT. IT IS NOT HARMFUL AND WILL STOP AFTER FIRST USE. BE SURE ROOM IS PROPERLY VENTILATED.
- When using for the first time, wipe the surface of the cooking plates with a damp cloth and dry.
- Release the lid lock and lift up the lid.
- You can choose from interchangeable baking plates(if you choose more plates)
- Change the plates only once the appliance is entirely cooled down.(if you choose more plates)
- In order to change the plates.(if you choose more plates), move the plate release in the direction of the arrow until the baking plates have been released and can be taken out. When inserting the chosen plates make sure that the mounting of the plates (both top and bottom) fit into the cavities on the hinged side of the appliance. Press down on the plate until it snaps in and is locked again.
CAUTION: cooking surface is hot; handle with care.
For best results:
--Always preheat the machine before using. Plug cord into a power outlet when preparing the fillings.
---For soft or liquid sandwich fillings, use medium sliced bread.
---Flavored butter or margarine can also be used.
CARE AND CLEANING
- Always unplug this machinefrom power source and wait until it cool down before cleaning.
- There is no need to take your machineapart for cleaning. Dry with a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Brush crumbs from the grooves, and wipe with damp cloth and mild soap.
- Never immerse in water. Avoid using scratching or sharp utensils, as they will scratch the non-stick surface.
- Do not use cleansers or oven cleaners on the heating plates.
- To clean handles and other parts, use a damp cloth with mild soap.
- Should any filling be difficult to remove, pour a little cooking oil onto the plate and wipe off after 5 minutes, when the filling has softened.
CAUTION: DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER
Waste electrical production should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your Local Authority or retailer for recycling advice.