Electric Sandwich Maker Instruction Manual
Ⅰ. Model Specification
Ⅱ. Components and installation drawings
A)Lock B)Top Cover C)Hotplate D)Bottom Cover E)Plate Lock F)Detachable Plate
Before First Use
- Read these instructions carefully, especially the section “Safeguards”.
- Remove all packing materials from the outside & inside the Sandwich Maker.
- Check that voltage indicated on the appliance (Rating label on appliance) corresponds with the mains voltage in your home. If this is not the case, contact your dealer and do not use the appliance.
- Before actual use, for the first time, use the Sandwich Maker without bread. It may produce a little smoke. This is quite normal and is caused by burning of grease, oil etc used during manufacturing of appliance. It will stop after couple of usages.
- This appliance must be earthed for the safety of user.
Instructions for Use
NOTES: This sandwich maker have ON/OFF switch on bottom of handle.
Before cook the food, please open the on/off switch firstly.
- Before using the Sandwich Maker for the first time, brush or wipe a small amount of cooking oil on the heating plates.
- For the best results, apply a small amount of butter on the outside surface of bread.
- Prepare a sandwich with the help of filling (such as Vegetables, Cheese, Dals, Meat etc.) in between the two bread slices.
- Place the sandwich in the slot provided in the heating plate and lock the handle of the Sandwich Maker.
- Plug ON the Sandwich Maker through correct voltage show on the rating label, Single Phase earthed Power supply. Please open the switch to on position,The Red Light indicates “POWER ON”.
- When cooking, the indicator light will turn on and off cycle.
Note: The crispiness and browning of the sandwiches are determined by the amount of time sandwiches are toasted in Sandwich Maker.
This sandwich maker incorporates detachable cooking plates. Choose your desired cooking plate for the task to be performed. Assemble the cooking plates as shown in the following illustrations.
- Open the sandwich maker.
- Change plate:
a.) Push the tab inwards to release the cooking plate; raise the plate upwards to remove it.
b.) Place the new plate in position; make certain the slot of the cooking plate hooks with the hinge. Press the plate down with a little force unit a click sound is heard.
- The Sandwich Maker can also be used for making tasty and crispy snacks. Some suggested fillings are: Potatoes, tomatoes, capsicum, cheese, ham, chicken meat etc.
- Paneer tikkas, Kababs and an omellette can also be cooked /toasted in the sandwich maker.
- The crispiness and browning of the recipe are dependent on two factors: Heating time and water contents in the recipe.
- With the usage of the sandwich maker for a particular recipe optimum timing can be worked out.
Ⅳ. Hints for care of the Sandwich Maker
- Always unplug the Sandwich Maker from the mains and allow it to cool before cleaning and storing.
- Never immerse the Sandwich Maker or its cord in water.
- Always ensure the electrical connections remain absolutely dry.
- Remove any crumbs or parts of bread left in the Sandwich Maker. Do this on a regular basis.
- The Sandwich Maker can be wiped (Once cool) with a cloth moistened in water and then polished with a dry cloth. DO NOT USE SCRUBB PADS OR POWDERS, NON SCRATCH CREAM CLEANERS, OR ANY OTHER CHEMICALS/ CLEANING PRODUCTS AS THEY MAY DISCOLOR YOUR SANDWICH MAKER.
Ⅴ. Safe guards
- This product must be earthed, whenever used.
- The product must not be used in bathroom or near the source of water.
- Do not immerse the Sandwich Maker in water
- Don’t cover the Sandwich Maker when in use.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. In no circumstance, children are allowed to use this appliance.
- If bread gets stuck during toasting, switchit off, unplug the sandwich maker and allow it to cool down before attempting to remove the bread. Do not insert knives, forks, etc. Because it may damage the coating of the heating plate. Use a plastic spatula.
- Always unplug the unit before moving or cleaning it.
- Don’t carry or suspend the product by the mains cord.
- Don’t place the appliance near a heat source.
- Examine the product and power cord for signs or wears and tear. Do not use the unit in case you observe and damage. Contact Authorized service centre / dealer.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Appliances are not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.