Please find the product from Simplus Official Store on Lazada & Shopee.
👉Shopee Simplus SG: https://bit.ly/3v2dkdz
🛒Lazada Simplus SG: https://bit.ly/3BqeT6a
🛒Lazada Simplus PH: https://bit.ly/3rNVRmM
👉Shopee Simplus PH: https://bit.ly/3BCTxCx
👉Shopee Simplus VN: https://bit.ly/3rXAAre
🛒Lazada Simplus VN: https://bit.ly/3oVZmWt
👉Shopee Simplus MY: https://bit.ly/3uxHHHX
🛒 Lazada Simplus MY: https://bit.ly/3uzBVFS
🛒 Lazada Simplus ID: https://bit.ly/3HHUTOF
👉 Shopee Simplus ID: https://bit.ly/3sThba6
|5.5L large capacity, the whole family can enjoy sharing food|
|No oil and smoke, high temperature degreasing is healthier|
|One pot for multiple uses, 14 diverse recipes|
|Automatic power-off protection|
|360°hot air baking|
|Non-stick pan material, easy to clean|
Before first use
- Remove all packaging materials and stickers or labels.
- Clean the basket and oil catch plate with hot water, withsome washing liquid and a
non-abrasive sponge. These parts are safe to be cleaned in dishwasher.
- Wipethe inside and outside of the appliance with a cloth. There is no need to fill the
Oil catch plate with oil or other fat as the appliance works on hot air.
Preparing for use
Place the appliance on a stable, horizontal and even surface.
Do not place the appliance on non-heat-resistant surface.
Using the appliance
This appliance is able to prepare a huge range of dishes, you may get help from the
Hot air frying
- Connect the mains plug into an earthed wall socket
- Use the basket handle and pull the basket out of air fryer
- Place the ingredients in the basket
Note: Do not exceed the MAX indication (see section ‘settings’ in this chapter),
as it may effect the quality of the food.
- Slide the Basket back into the Air fryer and close the door
- Turn the temperature control knob to the proper temperature. See section ‘Settings’
in this chapter to determine the right temperature
- Determine the required preparation time for the ingredient (see section ‘Settings’
in this chapter)
- To switch on the appliance, turn the timer knob to the required preparation time
Add 3 minutes to preparation time if the appliance is cold